Tuesday, November 22, 2005

And after all/you're my wonderwall

So, last week was CRAZY.

Yes, it was my birthday last week, on tuesday (yay me!). SO on tuesday I invited EVERYONE over to my hosue (yes a tuesday; the weekends were booked) and we all hung out in my basement and stuff. We watched madagascar and garden state, listened to music, played music (McC on guitar, Leaky and Matty on keyboard) and ate pizza. They wrote a song for me. I might post some of the lyrics, but they're pretty bad, so not all of them. The song is "army" with different, Evie-related lyrics.
Ex:
"Well, I thought about that Evie
and that Mike her f***ing guy
and she thought "yeah there's a first for everything"
so she took our old Matt's advice
pipes bongs and papers
It was only fifteen grams
spent...one hundred dollars
she dropped out and spent the day in bed..."

That's verse one. Mike makes an appearance in verse 2 with a more central role. I won't post it because I know he hates it, lol, but it's a great song. lol, such a party.
Also: McC is teaching me to play guitar! I know 4 chords so far, but he's going to teach me to play "Wonderwall". I love that song.

One last thing: www.pandora.com Oh my gosh, guys, this thing is amazing. You type in a song or group you like, and they play it and music like it. It's radio without commercials that never sucks!!! I love it.

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

No comments: