Saturday, September 10, 2005

My comp went to snort cocaine with the candyland game behind the 7-11

So my comp is messed up. Very messed up. Everything on the screen is twice as big. so it's like someone one blew up the screen. And so everything takes up more room on teh screen, so the whole screen is all filled up. I know it's confusing but all you need to know is: Everything is big, and it sucks.

This means I can't make any icons for a while until we sort this out, because they'll be messed, and I dont like doing anything, because it's annoying to look at!!! Argh.

In other news, I'll be gone all day tomorrow. I'll be in Tamworth hearing the band called "JP Ringwort and the Heartbreak of Psoriasis" Never heard of this band? I'm not surprised. If any of you have a guess, post it in the comments and I'll reveal who they are and why I'm seeing them. Don't post if you actually KNOW because I told you. That's cheating. Why am I being mysterious? Jonah has put me in that mood.

Talk to you all on Monday!

Eves: hey, read any of Nate's story?
Davis: Not yet, computer decided to snort some cocaine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so weird. Seriously. (But don't take that personally.[sp?] If you decided to take it personally, you'd be that world's biggest mutton-head.)


Nevermind.