Wednesday, September 28, 2005

I am... the Luckiest

I really really am.

Ever since right after the Cantebury dance, I've been floating. No, drugs are not involved :P. Everything has been awesome since then.

Party at Leaky's on saturday -- so much fun! Saw my friends, ate cake, listened to Ben Folds and lay around on the floor. Watched McC go emo kid and pull on his hair. I also enjoyed being the center of the party gossip. I love that :D.

I am also now addicted to Ben Folds. Yes, I really am. I buy myslef three songs a night, so I can savour it. I am also currently downloading about a million of Mike's CDs to my iTunes.

Who is Mike you may ask? Mike would be my date to the dance on friday. More to follow. *innocent smile*

In other news: I am the only grade 10 who has been accepted to staff at Leadership Camp! I'm so excited to go. It's even better as staff I hear. Oh and to clarify, my official title is "Galley Wench". They called them kitchen wenches last year, but this year Leadership Camp has a pirate theme. *Braces self for wench jokes*. Well, go ahead, post them in the comments.Aw... sad thought. I won't get a booklet this year! Too bad. I won't need it, stuck in teh kitchen as I will be all camp. Well, at least I'm going. Keltie was a wench last year, and said it was awesome. She told me that the best advice she can give me is "If Mr Hum wants to add something to the soup, let him." :P The teachers all hang out in the kitchen the whole time, so I should have fun getting to know Mr Hum.

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

2 comments:

Magpie said...

*squeals* You know my thoughts, so I don't have to comment. Comment on my blog, wench! (And this time it's not even a fake-insult! YOU ARE A WENCH *laughs hysterically)=*)

Erin said...

Evie, I love you like I'm blind. ;)