Tuesday, June 21, 2005

"You look ridonkulous in that outfit" ~iharthdarth

Well, it's been a while since I've posted...
I'm in exam mode right now. What does that entail? Well, it entails a lot of avoiding studying, craving and reading books that have nothing to do with exams (*cough Jedi Apprentice cough* [lol Kiki]), procrastinating, and then stressing RIGHT before the exam. The stressing part is due to my friends who freak me out, since I see them right before the exams when I go to school to take it.
You see, up here in Canadia, we crazy Canucks don't go to school during exam time. My last week was last week. We get and exam schedule, and go to school only for our exams. Exams are either at 9:00 or 12:30. During second semester exams, all exams are in the gym, except for people with extended time. It's set up so that people taking the same exam aren't in ajacent (sp?) rows, and there are a dozen rows. It's quite intimidating, with 30 seat per row. You walk into the gym and it's like waves of stress washing over you.
In other news, I've gone iharthdarth crazy. In fact, cruising www.livejournal.com/users/iharthdarth has been one of my fave ways to avoid exam prep. Also, getting icons and wallpaper from iharthdarth communities (so I joined a couple... I'm not THAT obssessed) . All I have to say is that iharthdarth ROXORS! (iharthdarth joke :P)
Also, as we speak, I should be studying for my last exam tomorrow morning, french. but am I? obviously not. I'll go do that now...

COMSTOCK COUNTDOWN: 19 days!!!

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

10 comments:

Erin said...

Whoa. You Canadians and your weird exams. I adore iharthdarth, too! I have multiple icons among the SW 200. My favorite is "I love you like I'm blind!"

Anonymous said...

You are great at time managing... craming, what, like half an hour before exams? ten minutes? Just kidding, don't worry. (I don't hate you.)

P.S. You and Geoff are cute together, even if you aren't going out. :)

Anonymous said...

oops... I meant to sign that...

~el granizo

Evey said...

*ponders what she knows about "el granizo" so as to try to deduce who the heck it is... :P *

Anonymous said...

Does it bother you that I write comments on you blog? Or that I keep my identity secret?

~el granizo

Anonymous said...

Hey Evie! I was talking to a couple of people earlier, and they told me that you were getting a bit discouraged about who I am. I am terribly sorry, but that is something I do not wish to reveal. Not right now, anyway. I really am sorry, but I do not wish to reveal myself. That's just the way it is. What would your first reaction be if you found out who I am? Would you be angry? Would you be pleased to find out who I am? Would you have a thing or two to yell at me for writing? I don't want to be a pest, but I prefer to voice my views and opinions and advice anonymously. I am very sorry if you are angry at me or if your brain has gone on over-load mode.

~el granizo

P.S. You can email me at el_granizo@hotmail.com

Evey said...

got the email down.

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Comstock countdown is to when she get to see her cousins. I'm thinking about starting and Evie countdown on my blog, but it just doesn't have the same ring to it (no alliteration).

Evey said...

Hey, nate, you could have a "Canadian Cousin Coundown"!!! I just thought of it!

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Sounds good.