Saturday, June 04, 2005

Kirsten: "How come I get all the dirty scenes?!"

O.M.G.

Woke up this morning at 7. Yes on a saturday. went to my riding lesson. Went to Dovercourt and bummed around with Annie for an hour and a bit while my mom Pilates-ed. Then went to Kirsten's house to film our summative. ALL DAY. It was insane. Kirsten and Jake kept laughing and we had to do fifty million takes of each scene. Urgh. I had to do A LOT of fast script writing. Luckily my group had complete trust in my script-writing abilities, and it was fine.

We wanted to do a bloopers reel, but we ran out of time. We were still filming when my dad came to pick me up at 7, to take me and Kirsten to church. So we were at church, listening to a talk from Lindsay's dad about "How to we know if our prayers are answered?" . It's quesitons month, so they have these things on saturday nights too, which is good since I'm bogged down with Horse shows all season (PS: Lindsay's dad (Rick Reed, I think) wrote a book called "That's a good Question" I looked at it and ti looks really good, so you guys should read it -- well the ones that do believe in God. For the atheists out there, I don't think it'll do muich for you :P)

Speaking of horse shows, Ashland show tomorrow. Amy called me to say I am on call to be at the barn at 5:45 am. sharp. I will be waking up (Yo me estoy despiertando) at 4:30 am (a las cuatro y media de la madrugada). Is it even light out then?? Methinks not. Crazy, but I promised Amy, so I will do it.

Meanwhile, I have THREE summatives due monday. THREE! English, Spanish French. French is what I was doing all day, but I still have to do our six-panel story board sometime tomorrow night as well and transfer the moviewe made to a VHS tape. English is a 935-word essay I have to type up, and luckily my mom loves me and said she'd type it up. I can't believe what an awesome mom she is. (Shout out to my mom!). Spanish. Ah, Spanish. Louise is my partner. It's an oral presentation. She will not be there, as she just discovered. Hopefully, her reason is valid, so I won't get 0. Also hopefully her not being there gets me off the hook. Hopefully, otherwise, I'm screwed.

SO here's a toast, to stress, summatives and lack of sleep. It will all be over tomorrow night. Huzzah!

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

3 comments:

Evey said...

The spanish is there because we've been doing daily routine vocab in class all week. The verb "Depertarse" is permanently running through my head like a mantra of sorts. I get these a lot. My last spanish one was "ayuntamiento" which means city hall. Yeah, go figure.

Anonymous said...

I'm working on Spanish today as well. Do you think I should get changed into something that isn't sweat pants and sports bra before Kevin McWhinnie comes over?

...

Yeah, that's what I thought to :P

Anonymous said...

lmao evie. hah first time on your blog . i went here because there was a link from hayleys, which was very...empty. anyway go poo urself because we were the ones having to do the acting (yeah thats right evie didnt mention that she was just FILMING most of it!!:P )
anyway, i defininately think your next post should be "everyone has more sex than me" lmao we love you bailey. (well actually, im mad at you for cheating on me with like 10 ppl. Kakistos.)