Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Now do I get kick it?? ~Julia

Sorry, guys, depression does not lead to more creativity. I've been trying to write some more of my story, but it all sucks.
My day started out bad (it was raining) and quickly disintegrated (at 8:15 ish). Hasn't really gotten better since.
Everyone is all "just bounce back. That's the best thing to do." But here's a newsflash guys: right, now it hurts too much. I also don't want to let him think that I'm not affected by this. Because I really am.
Moral of this story: Never fall for anyone. It will just end badly.
I'll go be a nun. I'll have all my nun-friends and have a wonderful time without any love getting in the way.
Looking back on what I wrote yesterday, I find it funny how quickly things can change. And how wrong you can be. Really, I don't think it has fully set in yet. In my heart, I still think things will go back to normal after this really sucky period. For some reason, I'm just not getting just how long "never" is. Which sucks. I'm really trying to avoid letting this sink in, because it will bethat much worse, and a break down on the mall was pretty bad.

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nun-friends? Honestly, Evie. I know you're upset right now, but I mean, who wouldn't be? People always think they have found "true" love, but most of the time, it's a red herring. It will take a long time for things to get back to normal for you, I know that, but you have to find some way to accept it. There is one thing that you HAVE to do though: you have to leave what happened in the past. Also, this is the hardest of all, you have to get back onto speaking terms with Geoff, and you have to become friends again. I know this is a lot to do and very hard, but take things slowly. Trust me, you have to do these things. You'll get over it. For now though, concentrate on what's most important. YOU.

Anonymous said...

Why does it always say 'A paradox:this sentence isn't true' at the bottom of your entries?

Evey said...

Note: if you post a comment anonymously, I would LOVE you to sign it :D. And that's always there, because that's my automatice sign-off thing.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about not signing my comments. I wrote both the comments for this entry. I'm sorry. Really.

~el granizo

Erin said...

Everything will get better again, I promise. I know that things suck a lot now, but someday they will cease to suck because, hey, we're still young, babe.

Jonah Comstock said...

I'd suggest being either a flying nun like in the old TV show or a singing nun like in the sound of music. You could also try surfer ex-nun a la Joan of Arcadia.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on! Your life isn't nearly as horrible as you seem to think it is. All you do is whine! Go out into the world and kick some ass, girl!!! Don't sit there sulking. Kid, this life is all that you make it. Using a blog to whine and moan about everything is crap. Especially, when you have so much going for you! You're pretty, funny and smart. Use these things to your power!

I feel no need to sign this entry. We know eachother. If you think carefully about it, you will know who wrote this.

Evey said...

I know who it is... but I'm insecure, and want to make sure I'm right. Yeah, and I'm not like that anymore. I'm slightly sad, but life goes on.

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad that things are changing for you! Better that than the other option. Wasting time is bad. So just don't do that, okay? If you do know who this is send an email my way.

Anonymous said...

Clever one you are el granizo, spoken for those who don't speak for themselves. And Evelyn- your looking too hard at the closed door, you haven't noticed the open window behind you.

You arn't going to burn out because you haven't started to burn yet...

Evey said...

I am so thoroughly confused right now... What window? and who?

Anonymous said...

Why must everything be known to you. You are not god. You haven't got the right to demand knowledge of something that isn't in your control. Kid, go out and live and don't sweat the small stuff...

I'm sorry for bugging you with the anonymous reviews...
-Tempestad de amatista

Evey said...

The spanish is throwing me off...

Anonymous said...

Why am I mixed up in this now?

~el granizo