Tuesday, June 07, 2005

It's baaaaack

So my original template is back. Why? It felt right. Also, It's only 21 days until my blog's first birthday (June 29). Yay! Although, I won't do any special post, as those are only fun with otehr people, and there is only one blogger on this blog (me). If anyone has any blog part-ay ideas, let me know!

I also might point out that blogger automatically gives you a links section now, and gives you the html to set it up the way you want, not like before, when I had to get Jonah to help me mess around with html. (thank you Jonah!)

Anyway, all Lisgarites, please go to The Eye of the Haylstorm so you can bug Hayl about her bf, instead of (thank you for the nickname, Alex) "Gevie". We are two separate people, in case you guys have forgotten. The "Bennifer"-esque nickname is not required. Also Mr Arrigo can lay off the comments any day now. Any day...

So. Summatives are OVER. DONE! Not a moment too soon. Next up: Exams. I'm not at all worried. Well' I'm worried I'll do bad because I'm so unfocused this semester, but I'm not worried about the exams themselves. I want them OVER WITH. Because after exams, it's summer, and a few days into my summer, I am going on my road trip, and a few days inot my road trip, I will be back in beautiful Indiana, the place I have been waiting to see ALL YEAR. It's so close, I can feel it. And it's driving me insane. I feel like a donkey hitched to a cart with a carrot dangling in front of me. I keep reaching out for it, but it's not getting any closer. *grumbles*

You guys are SO LUCKY. We still have school (obviously) with NO AIR CONDITIONING. None. We are a heritage building, so along with having no elevators (meaning we can't have disabled students, which is silly) we haveno air conditioning. It's disgusting. I stick to my seat in every class. I have two classes in this one disgusting classroom, and in my second class there, the thermostat said 29 degrees celcius. ewie.

I'm going to try to write more story soon, to cheer up Jonah, but no promises with so much Tale of Two Cities to read (stupid Chango Mango).

A paradox: This sentence isn't true

1 comment:

Jonah Comstock said...

I can't write when I'm depressed either, but I appreciate the sentiment. On that note, I finally felt good enough to update Corndog.