Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Eva and Evie show

No, not really. Not another show. That would get stupid. The first one was a fluke, it was so funny (if I do say so myself)

Has anyone noticed how supremely pointless health class is by this point? We've learned the same stuff over and over every year. By this time, we DO know where babies come from and not to do drugs. Apparently they don't have any trust in us.

So instead, I am blogging. First order of business: COMSTOCK BIRTHDAY!!!

I'm so sorry that I can't be here to give you birthday hugs, but I know they won't be in short supply.


[Insert person hugging made of slashes and underscores. ine didn't work. blogger hates me.]


Here is a hug for you guys. Yes, that was a supreme wste of time, but I don't really care. Happy Birthday! I'll have your present there sometime. It's due sometime in May, by our schedule gift-giving schedule. (I love the CDs SOO much)

Now, a toast. To whatever, I just feel like putting the drink Jonah gave me up here. Because I think it is awesome, and inspired me to make that hug.


[insert drink made of slashes and underscores]


Thank you for your time. I love to waste :D.

Okay, so what's up with me and my life? I need to write an article for the Lisgarwrite. It was due a week or two ago, I think, but the Lisgarwrite needs more articles, so I shoudl write one. Anyone have any story ideas? Please guys? Help?

Isn't it funny, how you can be scared of something you don't know anything about? Well, that's it, isn't it. You're scared because you don't know anything about you. I mean, it. (Wow, Freudian slip, eh Ave?) I have been pondering this for a while now. Conclusion #1 is that I'm a huge coward. Other conclusiosn to follow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There were so many birthdays today! *tackle glomps Julia*

You know what's sad? After I got home today I put on a skirt and tank top in hope that it would make it summer. But then I got cold and hungry so I had to put on sweat pants. It was very, very sad.