Friday, March 04, 2005

Nose hair doesn't trump anything

Sickness blows.

I've been home sick all day today. Yesterday, I got a fever in French class second period (we have four in a day, btw) but I decided to stick around, there were way too many reasons to stay. English class was fun (I'm stealing your spot forever Kisten).

After school, I collapsed on the couch, and was ordered to bed early. Had crazy dreams and kept waking up all night due to fever. Woke up in the morning burning up, and was ordered to bed for the day. Was not allowed to go to school. Am still bitter about it. There were so many reasons to go to school today, but unfortunately, my mother overruled them. *grumbles*

Anyway, PLEASE comment anything that happenned today. I'm bored out of my skull. I've been home all day. Have not set foot outside. Calling would be better, in fact. *Makes Bambi eyes at everyone*

Send the nerds off to their own party with a pretty girl to give them awards.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All we did in Spanish was get our project sheet (the presentation is after March Break, but the poster's due on Wed.) and go on the computers. It was very boring. I can send you my list of you want.