Monday, March 14, 2005

"Don't say anything too intelligent!" ~Bride and Prejudice

Well, I'm feeling better! (Finally)

I miraculously showed up for school on friday, and I'm glad I went. I missed you guys! (Yes Avery, everyone). Friday was pretty uneventful, Saturday less so. I went to this skating party with Louise, and I thought it was going to suck (I'm not a huge skater). But I thought it would be ok, since I was with my friend. (No offence louise, I'm just not a huge skater).

So I walk into the skate changing hut, to put on my skates, and I hear from one end of the the hut "Hey Evie", and who should be there but JOSH! SURPRISE! So, yeah, it was a good evening.

I saw Bride and Prejudice today with Lauren. I loved it, but I have to see a real Bollywood film sometime. She's here beside me and says hi.

So, I'm not in Montreal. Ellie is sick, and therefor we can't go. :( . We'll have to come another time. I'm sorry Lucy!

Send the nerds off to their own party with a pretty girl to give them awards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother's girlfriend's name is Elli... :P

Anonymous said...

I might be coming for a couple nights for Easter. Go there Sunday, come back Tuesday night. Maybe???

Evey said...

I hope so!!