Sunday, February 13, 2005

"Look! There's a message in my alpha-bits! It says 'OOOOO' " "Those are cheerios."

Well, I have to tell you, I am not looking forward to Valentine's Day. Not at all. As you may understand, it isn't much of a single person's holiday. So I was wishing it could come and go quickly, leaving me none the wiser, with an i-flurtz printout in my hand. Alas, I knew that this was not to be.

Today, first thing, I went to Winterlude ice slides, at Jaques-Cartier park, with Emma, and her mom, and their friends. It was fun, only by the end of it I couldn't feel my fingers AT ALL. I'm not exaggerating. It was frightening. But I got a Beavertail out of it, so all is well.

After, I went... SHOPPING! Okay, so all you people in my viewing region. I am going to let you in on my secret. The Clothes Secret. It's a store on Bank St. It's a consignment store on Bank Street, near Hopewell School. Yes, it's second-hand clothes, but they are good. It's no Salvation Army at all. I got two shirts, two pairs of shoes and 'shrug' for 75$. I love that store.

After, I went to Winners (TJMAXX in Canada, I think) and bought some stuff that I won't go into and my Easter pressie! Which, btw i dont know about yet XP .

I also saw the movie The Wedding Date. It is so predictable, but I liked it. And My godmother gave me 20 bucks and told me to get myself something nice on Valentine's Day. (Can you say Phantom soudtrack??)

So, I will come to school tomorrow in a killer outfit, with lovely shoes and a bag of cinnamon hearts. And I will survive this consumerism-based holiday. (Yes, I'm aware that I will feel differently once I get a Valentine... stupid Evan quit on me (lol Evan!) I'll have to wait, I guess...)

So everyone! Place you bets! Who's going to give/get crush cans? Comment your bets!

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines, Evie (: C'mon, wasn't Spanish class a -little- fun?

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines!
What do you mean valentines isn't a single person's holiday? I had fun!