Thursday, February 24, 2005

Radical Sabbatical Happy Juice

I was watching the local news the other night and they ran a story about a woman who just turned 107. And she looked amazing. She could walk around by herself, and talk well and she was making jokes. I said out loud, "I want to be her when I grow up!"

But then I thought for a minute about her lifespan. In the past hundred and seven years, so much has happenned. She lived through two world wars, a depression, the invention of the automobile, a man on the moon... So many things changed so much. TV, computers, cell phones... All the things she has experienced we can't even begin to imagine. I just found this realy interesting, and decided to throw it out there.

"Is it illegal to kidnap an entire family and send them to Canada via UPS?"

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Evie......
*poke*
hihihihihi

It's Eva, btw. I can see you from here xD lmao

Evey said...

WOOT! COMPUTER LAB!!! heeheeheeheehee... (We're in spanish class, not doing spanish. WAIT! Look: HOLA!)

Anonymous said...

Madonna's sex book also came out in the last 107 years

Evey said...

Nice, Alan, nice.

Anonymous said...

so did her kids books

Anonymous said...

xD I'm going on forums right now =)

The spanish stuff took five seconds T_T

Anonymous said...

"Madonna's sex book also came out in the last 107 years"

*doesn't want to know*

Anonymous said...

I felt left out. So I'm posting. Wheeeeeeeeee!

Evey said...

No, Eva talk here. I love it when my comments area turns into a discussion.

Anonymous said...

It does NOT look like a classroom, damit! It's more like a riot... with rulers. Alan, I can smell your deoterant (sp?)/colonge (sp.) from here. That's slightly pathetic.

Anonymous said...

I can multi-task =)

Anonymous said...

I smell sexy ;)

Anonymous said...

That you do. Smell sexy, that is.

I'm in Geography! Yay for computer labs! *dances*