Friday, November 16, 2007

Like a bird in an aviary

If you, like me, tend to watch a lot of TV (guilty pleasure!) you have heard about the Writers' Guild of America strike (am I the only one who loves that the entertainment industry gets guilds? I want to join a guild!). Also like me, perhaps you have been casually saying "yeah! They deserve to have their demands met!" or something of the like, without actually knowing what is going on. My good friend Erin has written a great post explaining it all here. It has the added bonus of being tagged with the tags "doom", "the stupid" and "the intolerably stupid". Then watch this well made video on YouTube, grab your button makers and get to work!

Incidentally, if someone has a button maker they want to let me use, email me. I want to make some buttons.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're called Guilds to trick the mindless right-wing, god-fearing Americans into thinking that they're not unions.
But they are.
Just with a name that makes you think of World of Warcraft.

Erin said...

They don't shy away from the fact that they're unions. That's why they're out there chanting, "Hollywood's a union town."
Thanks for plugging my blog! I feel honored! :)