Thursday, June 14, 2007

Sunshine on the window/ makes me happy/ like I should be

It just figured that that day I decide to go to anthropology, it's (pretty much) canceled. So I don't have to go anyway. I guess I'm just lucky.

Speaking of lucky, I was just thinking to myself "Hmm... I haven't watched 10 Things I Hate About You in a while, I should watch it again." when what was advertised on CityTV's nightly movie, but that movie. I think I shall watch it.

Here is the start of my list of things to do this summer. Maybe I don't have a job, but, gosh darnit, I will have a wonderful summer.

1. Pull out my water colours and paint a lot
2. Work on playing the guitar
3. Learn the banjo (maybe)
4. See friends, a lot.
5. Go to a cottage (I'm accepting invites now ;) )
6. Rent Season 1 of the OC and watch it.
7. Rent Weeds and watch it.

No comments: