Sunday, June 24, 2007

Cause it's you and me/ and all of the people/ with nothin' to do, nothin' to lose

Lorien has gone to camp. She will have fun, I hope, but I will miss her. She came over on Friday night to hang out before she left. Our plan was to have a Grey's Anatomy marathon (I keep forgetting to lend her season 2) and stay up late chatting -- you know, the best part of a girl's night.


The plan changed a bit, however. I ended up spending the day with Nick and he tagged along to come to work with me. That, in the first place, was a bad idea. I was hoping it would be fun to have him there and we would hang out since he had, after all been with me all day, which was fun. But instead, he and Mike were thick as thieves and ignored me. Nick ended up coming back to my house and hanging out with Lorien and I for the evening.


We watched Grey's Anatomy and then ended up walking Nick halfway to where he was going, which had us stopping by Dow's Lake. I love going out walking at night -- it's too bad I'm not allowed, or whatever. He showed up the next morning at 6:30am and woke us up. Normally, I would have been annoyed, but you know what? I am going to miss all of them. Even a semi-crappy night with them ends up making me happy.
*Pictures taken by Lorien



No comments: