Saturday, December 30, 2006

"My lips are so kissably... kissable!"

This is my post #199. I wonder what I will write for the big #200. I'm open to suggestions.
I wonder who still reads this blog. Comment if you do, I suppose.

I spent a lovely day hanging out with Lorien. Yes, it was in the same house as Mike being pissy at me (ugh! Everything I said he took a stupid way, and prickled... the two of us was so irritating!) and with Andrew and Mike's new XBOX 360 as well as Lorien's new mp3 player, which did make things slightly awkward. When your hostess is on her computer and the two other semi hosts are playing anincredibly gory, misogynistic, DUMB, game... there's not much to do. But watch said game until there's so much gore you think you might puke. Or rip your ex's heart out to prove he has one.

A couple of their family friends came over, these twin boys, 17, who were very nice. And cute. We played Rumoli, the classic Welsh/Boreham/Hornbeck favourite and I played Worms Armageddon with Phil. It's on a tiny PSP screen, I mean, I really needed to lean against Phil to see what was going on. It was necessary.

Note: It is very awkward to flirt when your pissy ex is in the room. And friends with the guy you're flirting with. Doesn't exactly condone itself to the swapping of co-ordinates. Thank goodness for mutual friends.

3 comments:

Jonah Comstock said...

I still read your blog. And love you, though I think changing your comment thing to guilt us into commenting is a bit low.

Anonymous said...

I read it! And this last entry cracked me up because, wow, I spent one night last week leaning up close to someone because it was "so cold" in my living room! Apparently flirting doesn't change from teen years to thirties!

J.

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Twins, eh? Can't trust 'em.