Sunday, December 24, 2006

It's beginning to look a lot like late March...

The sky is blue, the grass is green and the sun is shining... and it's Christmas Eve!! What the heck? We canadians are having a hard time computing this whole "Christmas without snow" thing. I mean, it's now officially winter, and there is no snow anywhere. None. It's hard to be in a Christmas spirit when there's no snow.

In other news, I'm going to be editor of the Lisgarwrite next year, which is moderately exciting. I mean, it's exciting that I have been deemed qualified for the position, and that I'll be working with Mr Hodgson on it, but it also means I'm the one who has to chase after people to get them to write articles. I hope I have good grade nines next year. And good exec.

I'm desperately searching for a new blog to read, as the one I read, matildazine, went off the net (*tear*). I'm now trying out other ones. Let's see how it goes. If you have any suggestions, let me know. I just want a well, written blog by someone whose life is moderately interesting and has insightful things to say. Yeah, yeah pretty rare in blogdom these days, but I'm trying.

Merry Christmas everyone, I miss you all! Especially you guys south of the border. I wish I could see you, but alas, it is not to be. Write me a note when you have some time!

No comments: