Tuesday, December 26, 2006

All I want for Christmas is you

And we finally have snow! A day late, but no matter.

I had a wonderful christmas. Despite convincing my sister to wake me up at 8am, my cat obviously didn't get the memo, and woke me up at 7:30. Thanks, Rosie. Merry Christmas to you too.

Santa was very good to me, and I spent the afternoon lying on the couch watching The Breakfast Club and Sex and the City among other things while my sister used her new Panini machine to make me sandwiches. My mom got a mud mask courtesy of me, a preview for our spa day we're going to have next week.

Around 3, everyone put on their new clothes and we headed out to dinner at Molly and Peter's condo. It was SO delicious. And I impressed their Ewan-MacGregor-esque son who is home from grad school with my half a glass of wine with dinner allowance. We are definitley meant to be together, despite the age difference... and his long-time girlfriend... But no matter.

I finished off my evening by watching "In Excelsis Deo", the West Wing espisode from my West Wing season 1. Perfect way to end the evening.

I hope Santa was good to all of you as well, and that you continue to have a Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

Jonah Comstock said...

I'm so jealous! I want snow. Thanks for commenting on Corndog too. I also updated Blogg the Art Show.