Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Bring me the finest muffins and bagels in all the land...

Hmm... I don't know what to say. I have no clue.

I worked in the wonderful world of retail today. I helped to sell The Coat, the 1000$ shearling coat that's been at the store all season. And I partook in the selling of it. I feel special. Also, Evey's curse of driving all potential customers away from the store was broken with a very busy day. I like working with Sarah. Since she isn't my boss (one person I work with) or practically my aunt whom I've known since I was born (the other person I work with) it's a more calm working relationship. I don't get super stressed out. And when I make mistakes like I press the wrong department for shoes under 30$ or I make the feed angry and it spits silly things at me or I forget a security tag in a HUGE bag of clothes, she just calmly helps me out and doesn't give me that "You are a freak" look. Because she is a freak like me. We re-did the windows with sweaters (Sarah: I can never tell what old people like...) and it looked pretty fab. I was excited.

Did I mention I have a cool mom? Cause I have a pretty cool mom. Sister too. I lost my wonderful Aldo receipt which was going to get me 15% off my next purchase, but more importantly, it was from the boots which I discovered were too small. And were very expensive. So she went to Aldo's and convinced them to exchange my boots. After searching our house for the receipt. And printing off my bank card statement. I think she had to hack into my account for that, but meh, I can live with it. Thanks mom!

She keeps saying she's going to start reading my blog, but hasn't yet... We'll see...

No comments: