Monday, April 18, 2005

The Josh and Evie Show

Tonight was one orchestra night of the Kiwanis Music Festival, a big music festival/competition here. My orchestra performed tonight, and we competed against Cantebury(art school)'s junior orchestra, who are SO good and have been playing for ages, so it wasn't really fair, but we got silver!!! We beat De LaSalle (sp?)! (the french arts school). Now Mrs Bradely won't yell at me every class, let's hope.

I had fun at the Kiwanis Night. I came early to watch the intermediate orchestra (I'm now the Intermediate Orchestra groupie!!! w00t!!!) Seriously, Josh, you guys were awesome.

It was SUCH a nice day today. Josh and I had a grammar midterm period three (right after lunch) so we went outside to study. Well, I dragged him outside, but it was awesome. It was sooo nice to sit on the grass, in the sun.

Oh! I got an ipod mini! I've been listening to all my music, which is awesome. But, I've been listening to all my despressing songs (Why can't I Breath, Beautiful Soul... hey, if you don't like my music tastes, deal with it :P). Anyway, those songs, combined with a "study period" with Davis and Alan and everything have me feeling really down. Fab. Oh and stressed due to overload of homework.

Josh's birthday was friday (W00T!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOSH!!!) and in honour of this, I have decided to post part of a blog post we wrote in... December. Anyway, we never finished it, and I have decided to post what we did do here. See Josh? I told you you'd be on my site sometime (not that he hasn't been before. Yeah, yeah Avery)

Okay, so as the title suggests, I am here with Josh, live from the basement computer lab.

Josh: j,sovbkygkewlryuglcwydgk,yecrutk4

Evie: stop randomly pressing on my keyborad, Josh.

Josh: Oh, sorry I was speaking in hmedghfkwthjkwguwykISH

Evie: [for the record, I totally called that! and now Josh is laughing at what im writing.] Right, of course Josh. Oh, by the way it's not hmedghfkwthjkwguwykISH, it's hAmedghfkwthjkwguwykISH. You lose.

Josh: Oh well, too bad I don't care. I'm a bit preoccupied by the circumcircling that's going on here!

Evie: Yes folks, you heard him correctly. Random classmate #1 has just told random classmate #2 him, quote: "I'll circumcircle you!"

Josh: This is getting heated guys.

Evie: Oh! random classmate #2 has retaliated with a Centroid!!! When will the madness end???

Josh: Random classmate #1 is making a comeback with a rhombus that is ALSO a square.

Evie: I think it's clear who the winner is here.

Josh: Wait! look! Random classmate #2 has beat Random classmate #1 by proving the properties of the rhombus/square! Random classmate #2 wins!

Evie: *Hands random classmate #2 a medal* You have been declared geometer sketch pad master of rm 157!

Random classmate #1: Hey!! He can't beat me!!

Josh: he just did.

Random classmate #1: Rats *walks off*

(thats the end... we didn't get to write more)

Send the nerds off to their own party with a pretty girl to give them awards.

No comments: