Friday, November 26, 2004

Hey, dont blame me, lack of titles run in my family...

So much craziness.

I have been SO stressed lately, which has led to me being very down, which sucks. Other things have brought me here too.

I feel wierd. So much stuff is happenning,but i dont know what the suff is. That, i dont really care about. But there's one person (you know who you are, i wont name names) that is wish would let me in. Please, realize I am ALWAYS here for you, to help you. And that's what I want to. Please dont think I'm mad for you not telling others' secrets. I dont want you to do that. I would just like to be let into you, so i can help. Life gets crazy. Stuff happens. But friends are there to help you through it, and i am always here. You just need to pick up the phone. Or stop by. Or write a letter, damnit, whatever works best for you. I want to help. I want to be there for you. But i need a little bit of help. Please. I dont care if you are unsure of what's going on. I dont ave to KNOW stuff for sure. I justwant you to be able to cry on my shoulder if need be, or become exasperated at me. Anything. Anything. Ok?

*sigh* Life is a soap opera. Especially high school life. Especially-especially mine. I need a break, but mst of all i need... whatever it is that feels missing from me. I feel somewhat empty, something is missing. I dont know what it is. I dont know if I want to know. I probably cant get it anyway.

I'm rambling. Sorry. Go back to your regualrly scheduled lives.

Person to whom i was speaking above: No, I'm not mad. Not at all. Not even frusterated. Just... hoping you know all of the above.

And Ashley: FIX YOUR COMP! please.

"Cindy quick! Grab his electron!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey evie!
this is katie in your math class. i was awared you have blog and so do i. well a livejournal. but thast close neough right?!? well if you ever get he time check out www.livejournal.com/users/melena_machine
c ya in math
katie

Anonymous said...

Hey,
u sound like u need a hug.

(((((((EV))))))))

;) Hope u feel happier.

Lana

Evey said...

thanks... Ill take as many hugs as i can get...