Monday, November 15, 2004

Canada's Next Top Evelyn

Wow. Wierd. I'm going to modeling camp.

Not joke. 3-Day thing. In July or August (I get to pick). Learn to put on make-up, etc. And walk. Fashion show at the end.

Wierd. I am so not the type. I dunno. I guess I'll go back to school and be fabulous, dahling. Not quite sure what to make of this. It sounds like fun, but it would probably be wasted on me, as I'll never be a model. Hello people, it's me.

So, Annie, Mia, Louise: we will have a reunion party if its the last thing I do! [details to follow]

Yes, I realize this is the second time I've posted today, but I felt the need to post again.

"Cindy quick! Grab his electron!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

The walk thing seems a bit strange (I think you know how to walk properly by now) but learning about the best ways to do your hair and makeup from professionals should be super fun. I just started using eyeliner 6 months ago, and frankly, now I don't know what I'd do without it.

Um, enough girl talk.

-Lucy

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Hey, modeling's a great way to get into acting. It might pay off.

Evey said...

Me? Act? Wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. Me? Model? Wow. I don't think that's going to happen

Anonymous said...

Anyone can act, it's fun!
I like to act like i'm cool . . .
Signed
Lord Sexiness

Anonymous said...

The jockey who does not have the head shut off the head from the insane person of field.

Evey said...

Nice Alan.
That last comment is Eva having way too much fun

Evey said...

...with babel fish.com (oh, and thanks for posting in the middle of my comment Kirsten)

chopstick_gurl said...

Ahhh... I wish I knew of a modeling camp around here! I'm jealous! :) And do people on here just have no idea about the world of modeling??? Of course there's a certain walk! Watch the fashion/style channels. Those keep me entertained for hours. :P

Anonymous said...

modelling camp? can i come? can i come?! hehe my holidays over the summer r soooo bleh. i do nothing, except for morn the lack of skating on TV.

Laterz//
Lana