Thursday, November 11, 2004

No! The C!

Today was Rememberance Day. The choir got out of class at 9:30 to warm-up for the ceremony which started at 10:45, or something like that. We had to sing 'Ave Maria'. Everyone I talked to liked it. It was too high for me to sing before, but I can sing it now. Well, not right now, because my voice is dead. Not only did I havea cold to begin with, but we had an hour-long warm-up, we sang our song in the ceremony, and then Bradley made us actually have a practice. Usually she gives us a break right fter a performance. But no. And we didn't even do anything productive.

Painted posters for VOICES after school, for anti-bullying week, which is in two weeks. It was fun to hang out with Kate again, whom I hadn't talked to since leadership camp.

Oh! YAY! the Lisgarwrite is out! Which also means that I have to sell them tomorrow at lunch, but that's ok. Comstocks: you will be getting a copy of this from my mom, as she feels the need to show it to everyone because my story is the cover story. I have been getting many complements on it though.

Which brings me to the next point: I NEED STORY IDEAS! The next set of stories are due tomorrow, but they always extend the due date. If anyone has ANY ideas, please let me know

"Cindy quick! Grab his electron!"

1 comment:

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

That's cool. We sang the Star Spangled banner for our Veteran's day thing.