Monday, February 05, 2007

Eat food. Not too much, mostly plants.

I've been having a busy time lately. Let's see what has happenned that's interesting.

Hmm. Semester 2. I'm very disappointed that I had to switch out of AP Writer's Craft, for many reasons. The first being that I don't get to have an amazing class with and amazing teacher and develop a writing voice and style and just write for a class.

My dream class.

Of course, even if I hadn't switched out, I wouldn't have had Hodgson. The day he came back, at lunch (he only teachers afternoons, so he comes in late), I went to see him. I dragged along McC, and went to see Mr Hogdson.
I missed him so much! It was so good to see him again, even though he has a new classroom in Mr Peter's old room. With a giant plant in it. And I talked to Mr Hodgson about how he dropped my class. He felt bad, and he promised he'd teach my class next year. He'd better, is all I can say. This is the course I have wanted to take, conciously since grade nine, but really, about forever. So I really, really, need to get him next year.
It's hard when all my friends have him and enjoy flaunting it. I mean, I guess I'd want to too if I were in that class... but I'm not. So it hurts that way something hurts when someone teases you and you laugh, but it hits you like you've just fallen off the monkey bars and landed flat on your back.

Speaking of landing flat on your back, I went tobagonning yesterday at the farm with Emma and Luke and my sister. I fell off a sled on which you stand up and did something to my neck. Initially it did hurt but it was waking up this morning that hurt. Looking down at my desk all day was pain.



So my advice to you is: next time you have to go to the DMV, you'd better bring along your wings.

No comments: