Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Today was fun.

I skipped Bio with Erica, Graham and Emily, and we were on the mall, when Graham suggested we go bust Phil out of English with Chang (Chang is a young, inexperienced teacher who is known for gullibility and push-overness, as well as his wish to be neither gullible nor a push-over). So Erica says "I know! Evey, go in and tell Chang Phil has an Insight thing!"
I am like the WORST liar ever so I told them I couldn't do it. So Graham went in. Here is what I heard went down:

Graham: Hey, Mr Chang, Evey's freaking out because she and Phil have some Insight Theater thing and she doesn't know where he is.

Mr Chang: *buying it*

Phil: I do? I forgot?

Graham: Yeah

Mr Chang: Well, if you have to go, you'd better go.

Phil: Yeah. *packs up stuff and leaves*

Class: *laughs*

Chang: *waves*

So, I added the wave for dramatic effect. But it was still awesome. Phil was so happy to be out of class and we then all traipsed off to ESD (Elgin Street Diner).

It was a good day.

No comments: