Tuesday, November 21, 2006

My first Insight school performance is tomorrow morning! At Colonel By. I'm pumped. Except that we're super stressed and have brand new scenes. Oh goodness.

And then I get back to school and have a chem test I'm not ready for. SO not ready. And my teacher wasn't here today and I had a million questions for him. Not cool. At all. And due to my show, I won't be able to see him before school. And it was my lowest grade on my report card due to a bad day causing a fail on a test. Yeah, sucks. A lot.

Studio 60 made me happy this week. But then there's the lack of drama:

ewings73 (9:56:57 PM): the pilot set this show up to be awesome, but the show didnt grab on to its tail as it went by
ewings73 (9:57:18 PM): like Wes went HERE IS DRAMA TAKE IT IT IS MY PARTING GIFT TO YOU
ewings73 (9:57:40 PM):
matt: should I have grabbed that and run?
danny: probably
Wes: *facepalm*

Oh Michael Christie.

PS: wish me luck tomorrow!

PPS: I *was* planning a bday party for me, but due to my extreme lack of friends, it's canceled. I wish I were kidding. I have 6 people to invite and only Kirsten and Alex can come, and I hang with them on sat nights anyway. Fuck. I hate this lack of friends.

3 comments:

Marten said...

get over it. friends are over-rated. you only need 4, 5 tops. any more than that, and you start losing track of people

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

I would so come to your party if I had a private jet. You know I would.

Evey said...

It's not really the lack of number so much as the lack of closeness with them. And number too.

Nathan -- I'll send the jet tomorrow. How does 7ish sound?