Saturday, September 23, 2006

with a river of "yes"'s and "whatever"'s you traded me long ago

I did "Walk for Life" tonight. It's a candlelit walk to raise money to fight HIV/AIDS. I went with Insight. A few of us went to Elgin Street Diner (ESD) for dinner before, and then the walk. After the walk, Jon, Phil, Leia, Emily red, Emily purple and I hung out outside city hall, planting our candles on the stone, and burning stuff. Like ticket stubs. Not like, important things. Just playing with fire. Lots of fun.

I also did my first pilates class, and it was PAIN. I was shaking. My muscles were shaking in the poses. And I'm not supposed to be in that advanced a class or something, but my mom signed my up anyway. So that was major pain.

I hung out with Kirsten, Alex and Geoff last night, and we had fun. Watching Stargate, hanging out. I love having friends to hang out with on Friday nights.

No comments: