Tuesday, October 25, 2005

"Someday, love will find me... in the rough"

That song has been stuck in my head. (Sarah knows it!)

Well, everyone seems to be busy right now, so I figured I'd post here

I don't even know what to write. It's been a long time. Well, maybe not. But it feels like it.

SO much school work. And I keep putting it off, and trying to ignore it and hope it goes away. But it doesn't. It just piles and piles and piles until there's so much I want to explode. It's like I'm drowning in a pile of homework. My, wouldn't that suck.

Eh, not that my life has been all crappy lately. I mean, I should be so happy. I have a boyfriend now, for all of you who are out of the know (Mike), and as any of my friends can confirm, I've been happy for weeks. ("She shouldn't be allowed to be that happy!"). But right now I feel down. Gah. [To clear that up, Mike isn't why I'm feeling down. Mike is what is making me stay sane.]

I have a short week this week, as I'm going to Acquire the Fire (ATF) with metYOUTH, the youth group I go to on wednesdays. I'm feeling slightly wary since I don't know many people there, and the place is pretty clique-y. I hope I'll meet people and hang out with them, but I'm not so confident about that right now.

Anyway, because of ATF, I'm gone from fri at 8am until Sun at 8pm. AND I have a big presentation in English on Monday. I'm in a group with all the little Asian girls (yes, somewhat racist, I realize, but also acurate. Plus I mean it in an endearing way). I'm so glad for them; I don't know what I'd do if I weren't in their group. I feel like maybe I'm freeloading a bit, but I'm contributing, so I hope it's ok.

Anyway... I'm not sure who exactly reads this blog still, so... post a comment and let me know.

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

8 comments:

Erin said...

I read your blog, Evie!
Man, what is it with people and too much homework nowadays?

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

I read this! I just haven't had much time for reading lately.

Jonah Comstock said...

I haven't read any blogs in a long time. :(

Anonymous said...

I, your adoring auntie, hope that your youth group thing was a good experience, and will look forward to hearing about it when you return. I am so glad that you have found Mike and are happy about this. Good luck with all that homework, I know you can plow through it!
Love,
Aunt C.

Anonymous said...

i'm not quite sure what you're talking about.. that is if you're talking about the title. and my lyrics.. cuz the title isnt in my lyrics.. unless you're tlaking about another sarah...


*witiuk*

Magpie said...

I read this. Not sure why, but I do :P

chopstick_gurl said...

HEY!!!!!!!!!

Ha - I got mentioned!! WOO! That's one of the best Anna songs...

I just got back, and I have PICS for you!! :) Go read my LJ, girl!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog sometimes evie! even though we haven't talked in about 5 months :( or shall i say that i haven't had a cup of tea with my lemon poppy seed muffin...?