Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Colin: Nanos suck | Me: Colin, Davis got a Nano | Colin: OMG! Davis! Show me!

Man, I hate going back to school after long weekends.

My day was so crazy. I went for a walk with Lucy yesterday since she was in town, and she said something about high school being peaks and valleys. I definitely thought she was right; that was my day.

Valley: I got to school, and realized I was completely screwed, not having done most of my homework for the weekend. I was feeling pretty anxious when I went to History first period, I was somewhat worried.

Rising: But then, all we did was write a quiz (I got to skip it since it was about homework I missed while being at camp) and watched a movie about the 20s.

Peak: I get to science, and my fellow leadership campers aren’t done the lab report either, so I was feeling better. Yes, we were assigned about a million chem. review questions that are due for two days from now, but I have to do them all tonight, but I was feeling pretty confident.

Still at a peak: Lunch was awesome. I played cards for a while with Adam and Ave, and then went into the stairway, all the way up to the fourth floor. Mike, Nick and Alex were working on a project about Wuthering Heights up there, and I decided to go and visit them. I stayed there for the rest of lunch, enduring the witty comments (nice Nick, Alex). But I was perfectly happy where I was.

heading down: So happy, in fact that I missed that Ave told me the bell rang, and I ended up missing the French bus for the field trip. Yeah. So I did the tour in English.

valley: I went to my locker to get my stuff (my mom drove me back to school) and Mr. Hodgson grabs me and makes me take the quiz on chapters 22-26 which yeah, I hadn’t read yet, due to the fact that I wasn’t going to be in class. So I failed the quiz, all the way trying to explain to Mr. Hodgson my busy weekend, and my other projects I had to do while Avery decided to tease me about Mike and totally undermine my in front of Mr. Hodgson (nice Ave.) But I won’t dwell there; I won’t flame Avery online.

Still valley: I have SO MUCH homework. Fun, yes?

Approaching rising: no commitments before school or during lunch tomorrow, so it’ll be a good day! … if I finish this homework :P

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

3 comments:

Evey said...

Look at that Chanty and Davis! I posted! W00t!

Magpie said...

OMG! YOU POSTED! Ha! I'be got a 'Nay-no', as my mother would say.

I should post. But maybe i own't, just to make you COMMENT FOR ONCE!

Anonymous said...

whoa evie!! i couldnt've said it any better myself. my day has been just like that too... except it's been an overall valley. anywhoo!! see ya tomorrow