Monday, September 10, 2007

Ce souverain des coeurs, cette ame de notre ame

Hey everyone.

For the past couple days I've been feeling kind of down. Maybe it's the going back to school, maybe it's the friends being away; I'm not sure. I do know I'm really stressed out and have about a million things to do and not enough time to do them in. All I want to do is get things DONE so I don't have to worry, but there's so much I ignore it instead. I'm kind of worried I'm going to drown in all this.

So, if you have a minute, say hi to me. I'm feeling kind of lonely and hearing from people who care is nice. Knowing nice people have got my back makes me feel so much better. I love you all! (Except you Davis. I'm kidding, of course). I'm sorry if I don't blog a lot in the next little while.

2 comments:

Loud said...

Hi, Evey!

Back-to-School is generally an ugly time. Still, give it a few weeks and maybe something or someone will make you feel as if you came back for something worthwhile.

RE: no updates in the near future:
but...but...you're one of the only people I know who updates even close to regularly or frequently!

Anonymous said...

I dont love you either. We are in a fight.

(love you!)