Thursday, January 05, 2006

Whatever and ever Amen

Another wonderful visit to Indy. And now I must leave.

The thing about coming here, is that when I get here, it's like I never left. I click. I fit right in with the sarcasm, the silly jokes, the "your face... you mom... your congressman" jokes (I'm working on those! :P), the DnD, the "...between the sheets." on fortunes from cookies game... ah. And I get right in with the watching Stargate (and imposing my crazy Grey's Anatomy) and gong for walks with Jonah, hanging out with all their friends... I'm sad to be leaving.

Even though when I get here, it feels like I never left, when I leave, it feels like I just got here. Wierd.

I'm very much not looking forward to flying, mostly, I'm not looking forward to switching terminals in Toronto. Or to going through customs. Or to possibly having to check baggage. Or having to PACK TOMORROW. My stuff is all over the place. Everywhere. Grawr.

It's the getting ready to go and going thing I hate the most. I wish I could apparate. *sigh*

Also, I feel like teh shit. I am sick. I fell asleep on the couch today after DnD. And I'm still not done my book for English. And I have a whole summative to do with Yan on Sunday. Yuck.

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Miss you! Get better soon and see you in the summer!

Nathaniel Cornstalk said...

Darn you and your "Grey's Anatomy". I didn't need another show to get addicted to!

Anonymous said...

Evie we miss you! It was so great having you here, when can you come back?????
Love, Aunt C.