Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I am most definintley not prostituting myself for Welch's Fruit Snacks.

3 exams down, 2 to go.

So today was a royally suck day. I actually had to get up (*groan* I know! During exam period when we only have to go to school when we have an exam scheduled.) due to Mr O scheduling an orchestra exam for 9am. Ew. Esp since I hadn't really practiced the pieces. It wasn't so bad though. I didn't do too badly.
The English exma was teh suck due to my running out of time and spending the 15 minutes after my exam crying quietly at the back of the exam room. Luckily Ms I'm-barely-older-than-you-are, our teacher surpervisor ( I have no idea who she is. She definintley doesn't teach at Lisgar) didn't notice. That or she ignored it and hoped the crying girl would get over it. If I get above a 75 on that, I will be surprised. Above 85 is what it takes for me to be happy. *groan*
Wow, and now I think of who will be reading this, all you amazing, 3.5 and up GPAs, who get all A's which at your school mean 90's and at my school means about 80. And I can't even manage a lame LCI A.
Also, to make things worse, by the time I got to the music room, Mrs Bradely had already left, which meant I couldnt get my cello, which means that tomorrow at 10:40 when I have my playing exam, there will be a problem. Since I can't play the thing yet.
Luckily, there is always mcc's house to crash at when one is feeling down. It was a "screw school I'm chilling." Moment. I'll cram/start studying for history tomorrow, somewhere in with the hanging out with Mike.
Oh, and the title. After my playing test today, Lindsey gave me a Welch's Fruit Snack. I don't know if you guys have ever tried these, but they are crazy addictive. Kirsten swears there's heroin in them. So anyway, once I'd had one, I obviously needed to buy my own pack. Luckily, I was out of money, but not ressources! I went to beg money of Kirsten. In the spirit of our running lesbian love affair joke, Kirsten said she'd give me the dollar for the Fruit Snacks if I tok off my shirt. And darned if I didn't do it. Stop freaking out! Yes you! You who is related to me in some way and is now freaking out! I was wearing a tank top underneath my long sleeved shirt. My plan would hav worked out perfectly if it hadn't been for Alex stealing my shirt and refusing to return it. I had to get Mr Hodgson to tell her to give it back :P. He was all "I don't want to know."

Men love to barbeque. Men will cook if danger is involved.

1 comment:

Jonah Comstock said...

Freak out? Never. I'm sorry to hear your exams aren't going as well as you'd like. Hope today went better.