Thursday, August 05, 2004

Levi, who is the spirit of the Raven...

That's it. It's settled. Nathan and Jonah, you officailly have have to visit. You would love what Levi and I did today.

We went to an "Aerial Park" at Lafleche Caves. It's the biggest Aerial Park in North America. You do obstacles from tree to tree high up in the air and zoom around on zip lines and swing on Tarzan ropes... It is SO much fun. At the end, you get to zoom across a lake on a zip line. Twice. Then you get to go spelunking (?) in the biggest caves in the Canadian Shield. Lots of fun. I just about died on the tightope walk, and the haging stirrups, but somehow survivied. I also ate a popsicle called an "Itzakadoozie". I bought it because of the name. I think it's very cool.

I warn you, next post will be Satuday night, and it will be about a horseshow, so if you find that boring, don't bother reading it.

"Yesterday, I learned to poison mice." --Cider House Rules

3 comments:

Jonah Comstock said...

That sounds most awesome.

Marten said...

I ate an Itsakadoozie once. I didn't know they still made them. I haven't seen any popsicle commercials lately...

Evey said...

I've never seen a popsicle commercial.