Thursday, May 04, 2006

Play me a song to set me free..

I fell off the face of bloger for a while, but I'm back! Party. Get down.
I didn't think anyone was readong anymore, so I got lazy and stopped posting and reading blogs, but behold! I return. I will try a new idea with smaller idea posts, which will be less "I have to go write a WHOLE post that's worth posting. The result may be multiple miniposts a day, if I get time.

Ok, on to real news. I am currently soaking wet. Why? Rugby game was going to be in the rain, until the hardcore thunder and lightning kicked in for a bout 5 minutes and the other team was like "we're leaving." So the game was cancelled. Not like I was that sad about that; me and my feeling gross due to "women's troubles" and then my fun phobia on top of that. I'm glad we didn't get to play, I was soaked in 5 minutes of standing on the field.

Tomorrow morning, the rowing continues. It started this week, on Monday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I'm at the Ottawa Rowing Club at 5am. w00t! Only sorta not. It sucks getting up and it being dark, and your cat looks so comfy still in bed... But then I get to the club and get the boats out and I'm so pumped. It's amazing. I love it. Intensly. Granted, I was not yet gotten on the water (monday's practed we rigged the boats and wednesday's the novices did dock side rowing to learn how to physically) but I'm all set for tomorrow morning when I will be *GRIN* in a boat!!! Eeee! Fun. I am excited.

Finally, I love Bell and Sebastian, a lot. Love love love. So much much much. They make me very happy. I also like the book I am currently reading, by Magaret Attwood (OMG! an Atwood novel that isn't boring!) Oryx and Crake. It's Mike's favourite book, so I took it out of the library to see what it was all about, and it's really good. SO GOOD. Read it, all of you. It's way better than the crap I have been reading (ie almost nothing). So I'm liking it.

Only dead fish go with the flow.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Hey! Evey's back!

Marten said...

Why does everyone spell Evie wrong?

Anonymous said...

Every time I look at you I just can't get my "Horn-back".