Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Chasing Stephen Harper

Here comes Film Fest!Lisgar's first Film fest is tomorrow night at 7. I am so excited, even though I am in no way involved in any of the films. This makes me slightly sad, since I wanted to do something to help with Film fest, but didn't happen. Ah well. The submission include Urban Ninjas, Segregation in Three Parts, the artsiest one by far -- The other side of the Bean Stalk and Cribbed (SO funny). We've been able to see a few of the submissions in drama class. Today we saw a chunk of "Chasing Stephen Harper", a 50 min movie that's about 45 min longer than most of the other submissions. It's so funny. Props to Davis for being so funny as a girl in love with our conservative Prime Minister. Double props to Enoch for getting the idea.
I also sprained my ankle, which is sad. It won't heal, which could possibly be becasuse I am not wrapping it (don't know how) and won't use crutches because they exacerbate my carpal tunnel, which means I can't write and causes intense pain. Yeah. So it's still swollen and painful. Walking = not fun.
Yay shout out to all in Indiana who are done high school! Awesome guys! Meanwhile, I still have 2 years and 13 days of high school. :P
"I just don't understand why they don't see what a sexy man-beast Stepehn Harper is."

No comments: