Monday, October 02, 2006

The saddest part of a broken heart isn't the ending so much as the start

So true.

So my original plan was to post about my wonderful weekend of working at Student Life Expo in Toronto all weekend, where I handed out info about safer sex and HPV from the sexualityandu.ca booth. I also semi joined in a bachelor party in a bar and saw Second City. Many good times. Fell in love with Bishops U too.

But instead I had an INCREDIBLY crappy day. Yesterday was Oct 1. That was supposed to be my one year anniversary. My phone sang to me about it. And I was very sad. Why? Because suddenly, I miss Mike again. So, so much. And he's fine. I really, really wish we could get back together. But no.

Insight is down to the crunch. We're pretty much done writing scenes, and now we need to prepare it to perform. Premier is in a couple weeks.

3 comments:

Jonah Comstock said...

Not the phone! It's okay, Evie, focus on the positive!

Anonymous said...

Feist says it best, eh?

Evey said...

Yay Feist.
Wait -- who is Rob Lynch?